S2 Genomics, Inc. is a leading provider of systems for preparing single-cell and nuclei suspensions from solid tissues for single-cell genomics. We are looking for a C# developer responsible for creating and maintaining C# based scripts for instrument control and testing.
Your primary responsibilities will be to design, develop, and execute such scripts, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different aspects of the instrument. This position requires collaborative problem solving, good debugging skills, and familiarity with testing and quality control for software and electronics.
- Develop C# based scripts that will operate as part of a commercial lab instrument as well as separate test scripts for internal use
- Test and debug scripts, general software, and the overall system
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience with software control of hardware (USB, RS232, RS485)
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, especially WinForms based applications
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns and constructs in C#
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with bug tracking and reporting systems
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub