S2 Genomics, Inc., is a life sciences company in Livermore, CA, focused on providing automated sample preparation systems for single cell genomics and cell biology applications. Founded in 2016, the company has successfully launched its initial Singulator™ 100 system and is experiencing rapid growth.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Marketing Manager to lead downstream marketing efforts for our existing Singulator™ 100 System. This position will report to the Chief Strategy Officer and be responsible for the execution of product marketing activities, ensuring the Singulator family of products are positioned and promoted appropriately within the single cell genomics and cell biology market segments. They will help customers understand the applications of the Singulator products, execute messaging and collateral, coordinate digital marketing campaigns, webinars, and conferences; generate whitepapers; coordinate marketing activities with strategic partners; and manage outside digital marketing partners. They will be responsible for sustaining marketing efforts and supporting the sales team by providing training, communications, and marketing material.
What you will be doing:
- Build targeted marketing campaigns and generate application notes, whitepapers, and other content. Support on-going business management of the existing product portfolio and promotional programs
- Drive digital marketing and coordinate digital marketing contractors to create the company’s digital presence including its website, social presence, sales tools, webinars, and training tools for customers and distributors.
- Develop marketing collateral and awareness strategies to drive demand for the Singulator portfolio.
- Develop an understanding of product features and relevance to the target market segments.
- Work with the Field Applications team to develop scientific marketing content for sustaining the Singulator product portfolio.
- Implement “best practices” in brand and product marketing.
- Coordinate S2 Genomics’ participation in conferences.
- Attend conferences, virtually or in-person when travel restrictions lift.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- BA/BS or MS or Ph.D. in Life Sciences or a related field.
- 5+ years Applications and/or Product Marketing experience level
- Experience with life science tools and genomics assays (e.g., DNA and RNA sequencing, NGS, single-cell genomics, flow cytometry, PCR).
- Direct experience marketing to life science academic and biotech professionals.
- Ability to conceive and execute Go-to-Market strategies for new product launches.
- Strong project management skill with the ability to communicate and work effectively with cross-functional team (e.g., R&D, Sales, Applications).
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence internal and external audiences.
- Ability to present and influence at the Executive level, both internally and externally with customers, KOLs, investors, etc.
- Possess excellent technical writing skills.
- Be highly organized, comfortable with multi-tasking, and have attention to detail.
- Experience in single cell genomics a big plus.
The position is full-time, 40 hrs.
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Paid vacation and holidays
Individuals seeking employment at S2 Genomics are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.